9/8/09

Vincent la grenouille makes his blog debut



Here's my attempt to post a video on my blog. It appears to be much easier to do than I originally thought -- let's see if I remember how to do this later this week, however!

This is a video link that my 6th and 7th grade French students absolutely LOVE to help them practice the French alphabet. I find it funny just because Vincent la grenouille (Vincent the frog) doesn't seem to have much personality. I mean, does he ever blink or change his intonation? Does he ever speed things up? Oh well, for some reason it makes us all giggle and it does help them practice.

2 comments:

  1. Great teaching tool, right! I have to figure out how to incorporate more videos for math and LA. There is so much out there and I feel like I get overwhelmed and run out of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que rana mas bonita! Me hubiera gustado oirla pero fue bastante comico viendo su boca...
    Has encontrado una en espanol?

    ReplyDelete