8/29/09

An attempt

Well, I'm trying to figure out how to add video, and it's just not working! Ugh! I want to post a fun youtube that I show in my classroom about verb conjugation. I can't seem to figure out how to place the video here directly, but I think I remember how to make an easy link for you to get there. Let's see if this works.

Conjugation Back

Will someone help me through the steps of adding video to my blog without the link? Thanks! I'm sure I'm missing something quite obvious, but alas...I just can't figure it out!

UPDATE! I learned how to post this as a video today and so, if you haven't clicked on the link mentioned above, no worries! Just watch now! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Andee! We can work on the video upload in class. Check out Debbie's blog: she has a video!
    See you tomorrow at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a video but I'm not sure I remember how I did it! I will try to help, though!

    ReplyDelete